BRIO TOP Pressure regulator for single-phase electric pumps up to 3HP
SKU # BRIOTOP - Availability 5 pz
- Automatically controls the starting and stopping of single-phase electric pumps with absorption up to 16A (3 HP).
- It totally replaces the traditional system consisting of pressure switch and expansion vessel or can be used as a digital pressure switch with two pressure thresholds (in autoclave system with expansion vessel).
- Starts the electric pump after the pressure decreases (taps open) and stops it when the flow stops
of the liquid at the maximum pressure of the electric pump (taps closing) or upon reaching the pressure
- Digital indication of pressure on the display.
- Reporting of the various operating statuses / errors via
indicator lights and messages on the display.
- Protects against dry running in case of failure
of water in suction.
- Automatic reset in case of stop for dry running, in
able to solve the condition of
- Amperometric protection of the motor that intervenes in
overload conditions or with locked rotor.
- Anti-ice protection that starts the pump when the
room temperature drops below 4 ° C.
- Rotor anti-lock function useful to avoid stopping
of mechanical parts during long periods of inactivity
of the pump.
- Protection against over-pressure able to stop
the electric pump at a set threshold value.
- Adjustable operating pressure during installation via the digital display.
- Standard hydraulic connections 1 '' M.
- Installation in any vertical or horizontal position respecting the flow direction.
- Operation in twin groups with alternation.
- Terminals for remote connection (1 input + 1 output).
- Alarm history for easy analysis of any system anomalies
- Pull-out electrical terminals to facilitate wiring.
- No maintenance.
|Measure||(L) 100 mm * (A) 100 mm * (P) 220 mm|